TONPPAMF

The Official NPPAngband And NPPMoria Forum

You are not logged in.

Announcement

November 28, 2016 - NPPAngband forum has been migrated to a new host. SSL has been enabled so please use https:// if possible.

#1 2012-08-20 11:50:04

NPPAngband
NPPAngband Maintainer
Website

Registration of new accounts suspended

All,

Due to some heavy spambot activity on this site the last couple weeks, as a temporary solution I turned off new user registration.  This should not affect the current Users, but please write me if there are any issues.

Also, work on NPP 060 has started.  There should be some new features to try out in the next couple days.

Thanks,

-Jeff

#2 2012-09-24 19:01:57

NPPAngband
NPPAngband Maintainer
Website

Re: Registration of new accounts suspended

Due to the continued spambot activity, I am keeping new user registration turned off.  I was having to spend a couple hours a week deleting spambot accounts, and given that we have maybe one or two legit new registrations a month, I would rather set up new accounts manually than spend all of that time deleting fake users.

In anyone is interested in regestering on this forum to discuss NPPAngband related topics, please contact me at the e-mail address listed on the game splash screen, and I will set up an account for you.  I will not be asking for any personal information besides which account name you want to use and which e-mail account to send your registration confirmation.  Your e-mail account will not be used for any other purpose or shared with anyone (ie mailing lists, spam, etc) Thanks.

Board footer