TONPPAMF

The Official NPPAngband And NPPMoria Forum

You are not logged in.

Announcement

November 28, 2016 - NPPAngband forum has been migrated to a new host. SSL has been enabled so please use https:// if possible.

#1 2007-04-02 04:15:29

Z-Machine

...footsteps? naah, just a water droplet from the ceiling...

It's quiet around here. Everything seems to be standing still... I'm beginnig to be afraid of what lies behind a next twist in the tunnel... It just might be the great NPP 0.5.0!

Last edited by Z-Machine (2007-04-02 04:15:56)

#2 2007-04-02 05:08:20

ramela

Re: ...footsteps? naah, just a water droplet from the ceiling...

Well, NPPangband and roguelikes in general have been known to cause starvation in people whose fridge is out of reach from their computer.

Also, avid *band players are vulnerable to "fresh air poisoning" syndrome when the afore mentioned fridge is emptied and has to be refilled. tongue

style7,NPPAngband.png

#3 2007-04-02 05:56:28

Z-Machine

Re: ...footsteps? naah, just a water droplet from the ceiling...

ramela wrote:

Well, NPPangband and roguelikes in general have been known to cause starvation in people whose fridge is out of reach from their computer. Also, avid *band players are vulnerable to "fresh air poisoning" syndrome when the afore mentioned fridge is emptied and has to be refilled. tongue

Well, you seem to know how things are wink. Here in Espoo the weather is partly cloudy, temperature is 15.5 C and calm winds, so I think I'm going to take my chances against that horrible poisoning and going out for a long walk. An echo in the dungeon whispers that there is a spring outside and winter is no more. Propability for that to be true is 1 out of 4. I'm going to find that out lol. I think I am at level high enough not to worry about poisoning, so packing some elvish waybread and few clear potions of water would be sufficient.

Last edited by Z-Machine (2007-04-02 05:57:09)

Board footer