TONPPAMF

The Official NPPAngband And NPPMoria Forum

You are not logged in.

Announcement

November 28, 2016 - NPPAngband forum has been migrated to a new host. SSL has been enabled so please use https:// if possible.

#1 2008-08-12 00:21:38

Antoine
Ironband Maintainer

Stuff from Ironband

Hi

As you may be aware, I forked my variant Ironband off NPP.

Ironband source, changelists, etc are at http://angband.oook.cz/ironband/.

I spent a reasonable amount of time over it and made some good changes, and while some of them are specific to the Ironman game, I think some of the others are more generic and could very profitably be patched into NPP. New monsters, interface tweaks, racial changes, etc. I could help with this.

Would one of the NPP devs like to contact me and discuss at some stage? Suggest email (antoine dot from dot rgrd at gmail dot com) as I'm not a regular here...

Cheers
A.

#2 2008-08-13 01:33:04

MegaKurt
TONPPAMF Maintainer
Website

Re: Stuff from Ironband

Greetings Antoine,

I know you are not a regular (yet) but I have updated your forum title. Please feel free to stop in whenever.

~ MegaKurt

#3 2008-08-13 17:59:47

Antoine
Ironband Maintainer

MegaKurt wrote:

Greetings Antoine,

I know you are not a regular (yet) but I have updated your forum title. Please feel free to stop in whenever.

Thanks for that.

Say, are the NPP maintainers very active currently, or are things a bit more quiet at the moment?

A.

#4 2008-08-13 21:46:45

MegaKurt
TONPPAMF Maintainer
Website

Diego has been compiling an version every 4-6 weeks or so. Jeff's been very busy with other RL stuff. I expect things will start picking up this fall. Version 5 is very close to official release as far as I can see. Just some minor spell tweaks.

Of course, you can take everything I say with a salt-lick. I'm just the fan site maintainer. big_smile

~ MegaKurt

Board footer