TONPPAMF

The Official NPPAngband And NPPMoria Forum

You are not logged in.

Announcement

November 28, 2016 - NPPAngband forum has been migrated to a new host. SSL has been enabled so please use https:// if possible.

#1 2015-02-18 22:10:26

Skyknight

Dragon Armor ego flags

7.1 seems determined to crash whenever I try to use wizard mode to make dragon armor--whether or not the ego file has the (Brass) ego flag I added in to test my suspicions. Since wizard mode isn't going to help me...Would I be correct in surmising that the activation for dragon armor just looks for the resists the ego supplies? The Brass flag has RES_DISEN, by the way, and should activate to breathe same if my hunch is right. Mostly derived from the different way activations are handled for artifacts (i.e. stipulating a specific effect in the A: fields).

Last edited by Skyknight (2015-02-18 22:12:12)

#2 2015-02-19 20:38:14

NPPAngband
NPPAngband Maintainer
Website

Re: Dragon Armor ego flags

It is likely because dragon armor requires special handling when it is created, since it should automatically be assigned a dragon ego type. I don't think we thought to modify wizard mode to handle it.  I will fix this for the next version.

I still haven't forgotten about the creatures you created.  I will be adding them sometime soon. I have just been in a massive 1 year+ project to update the UI.

Board footer