TONPPAMF

The Official NPPAngband And NPPMoria Forum

You are not logged in.

Announcement

November 28, 2016 - NPPAngband forum has been migrated to a new host. SSL has been enabled so please use https:// if possible.

#1 2016-01-25 14:10:28

hydraa

Should racial nativity show on equipment info screen

I see that class nativity shows, but racial nativity does not show on the player info screen nor on the character equipment information window.  Should those nativities be shown?

Hmm, looking at p_race.txt, they may be showing from that.  But when playing a dunadan, the flag in game will flag as native for various terrains, but it is not showing in the edit file so not on the info screens. Is the dunadan getting some nativity that it should not be getting?

#2 2016-01-27 22:16:25

NPPAngband
NPPAngband Maintainer
Website

Re: Should racial nativity show on equipment info screen

I tested it, and the race/class nativities seem to be reading accurately.  Dunadan are not native to anything.   On the player info screen, those flags are a combination of race and class, so a dunadan ranger would have the native forest flag marked.  Other than that, nativity could be coming from equipment or druid spells.

One thing that is not shown on the character screen is inherent stat sustains.  The Dunadan have their constitution sustained, but that is not shown.  This is fixed.

#3 2016-01-31 18:56:02

hydraa

I think the issue is that the status bar is showing nativity to terrain when it may not be.  Sent a save file showing the status bar with what I was interpreting as racial nativity

#4 2016-02-01 22:10:44

NPPAngband
NPPAngband Maintainer
Website

Thanks again.  yes, the message was wrong.  It has been corrected.

Board footer