TONPPAMF

The Official NPPAngband And NPPMoria Forum

You are not logged in.

Announcement

November 28, 2016 - NPPAngband forum has been migrated to a new host. SSL has been enabled so please use https:// if possible.

#1 2016-08-02 13:18:24

ShinAli

Can't get NPP as box.com account is out of bandwidth; need a mirror?

Hey guys. I've been trying to get NPPAngband but the download button on box does nothing. Using developer tools with chrome, it turns out that the box account the files are hosted on are out of bandwidth, which is 10GB for free accounts.

If you guys need it, I can provide a mirror in some subdomain on scisbot.com and give whoever would maintain it FTP account access. I can try to maintain it as well but I would need to be able to get the files somehow first.

I also want to play NPPAngband.

#2 2016-09-28 20:36:25

exb

Re: Can't get NPP as box.com account is out of bandwidth; need a mirror?

ShinAli wrote:

Hey guys. I've been trying to get NPPAngband but the download button on box does nothing. Using developer tools with chrome, it turns out that the box account the files are hosted on are out of bandwidth, which is 10GB for free accounts.

If you guys need it, I can provide a mirror in some subdomain on scisbot.com and give whoever would maintain it FTP account access. I can try to maintain it as well but I would need to be able to get the files somehow first.

I also want to play NPPAngband.

I'm having the same problem. I've tried multiple browsers and OSes.

#3 2016-11-13 23:27:51

damunzy

Looks like this month (November 2016) is also out of bandwidth. hmm

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand binary and those that do not.

#4 2016-12-02 11:17:11

damunzy

Looks like the issue was resolved by moving to a different host! smile

Thanks Kurt!

For those that use a password manager like me, the old host name was nppangband.bitsheperd.net.

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand binary and those that do not.

#5 2016-12-24 14:25:16

Malatar

I'm still unable to get 8.0.5 from box.  The link in Proclamations just takes me to a login screen.  The link over at the Angband official forums (variants subforum)  lets me see it, but clicking download does nothing on several browsers.   The link at the top of the page under "Download" works just fine though.  I just figured we should get the other locations updated so that more people can play NPP...

Thanks for your wonderful work, Kurt!

Last edited by Malatar (2016-12-24 15:03:46)

Board footer