TONPPAMF

The Official NPPAngband And NPPMoria Forum

You are not logged in.

Announcement

November 28, 2016 - NPPAngband forum has been migrated to a new host. SSL has been enabled so please use https:// if possible.

#1 2012-09-25 16:59:00

camb

Nice work

Hi,

I think the changes for 0.6.0 are great so far. Selectable quest rewards are much more satisfying, and the Arena quests are a nice addition, both for the challenge and the exceptional rewards they can produce: last game I received a cloak with +8 speed from one Arena quest then died on the next one smile

Haven't completed a Wilderness quest yet (maybe because I have "weird terrain" turned off?)

And it's been great to have bugs fixed within hours or in some cases minutes of reporting them.

Nice work thanks!

Cameron

#2 2012-09-25 17:10:31

Sethos

Re: Nice work

is +1 sufficient here?

Not sure, so here's my 2 cents:

I discovered NPP not all THAT long ago, but I know for sure that it will always have a place in my heart drive(har har har.), no matter what other games may come.

Fantastic work here, all around - not to mention that creating something entirely new  (Arena quests!) in an angband variant has got to come with some style points.

Major Props dude. (Showing my age. oh well.)

#3 2012-09-26 09:09:08

murphy

Re: Nice work

Indeed! NPP has been my favorite for a long time and now its getting even more fun!

something else I've noticed lately, how many new variants under development are forked off of NPP instead of vanilla.  I think its a nice tribute to all the work thats gone into NPP!  Congratulations!

Board footer