TONPPAMF

The Official NPPAngband And NPPMoria Forum

You are not logged in.

Announcement

November 28, 2016 - NPPAngband forum has been migrated to a new host. SSL has been enabled so please use https:// if possible.

#1 2008-07-20 19:20:52

MegaKurt
TONPPAMF Maintainer
Website

Message Board Upgrade and Migration

NONPPAFS has been migrated to a new host and the forum scripts have been upgraded to PunBB 1.2.19.

The new address will be http://nppangband.kickshaws.org

It's been a year and a half and I felt it was time to update a few things here. The main reason the server has been migrated it that I did not have full control of the database which made backups a complicated issue. I may also consider springing for a TONPAFFS domain name in the next few months. The old server address will forward to the new one indefinitely. Please let me know if you discover any problems with the forums.

~ MegaKurt

#2 2008-07-21 09:02:42

NPPAngband
NPPAngband Maintainer
Website

Re: Message Board Upgrade and Migration

Hi Kurt,

Please let me know what you are thinking.  I may need a whole new home page.  My traditional nppangband website/e-mail is gone and I do not have access to the computer with all of my development notes, records, files, databases, working copies of NPP, etc (including all of the website files & design you made for me).....  I have set up a temporary e-mail of nppdev@cox.net.  I am happy to pay for it.

Thanks,

-Jeff

#3 2008-07-21 10:56:41

MegaKurt
TONPPAMF Maintainer
Website

With a little thinking, I figure we can add a file repository, blog, and perhaps a wiki in addition to the forum. I'll get with you to hammer out our ideas.

~ MegaKurt

#4 2008-08-26 14:37:24

MegaKurt
TONPPAMF Maintainer
Website

The forum scripts have been upgraded to PunBB 1.2.20.

~ MegaKurt

Board footer